View Single Post
      09-07-2022, 11:51 AM   #38
OG Shark
Rep
Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Sure . Perhaps I would like Kmag at Red Bull because Checo is too kind in the race ..

Helmut Marko said : I want to see more race performance from Checo !
Marko Isn't happy with Checo's race data ..

That's why I think , Checo won't get a new Red Bull contract ..
Until RBR can find someone who can drive a car that VER prefers they will keep chewing through the 2nd seat. No one has shown that ability so far and I feel the likelihood of finding that driver is slim. Checo is a solid driver but just doesn't have that next level like Max does. Once Max got his wings under him being his teammate has been a bit rough. Hope Checo gets up to speed but feel like he's in a tough spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
I think we can both agree there.

Fernando would be even better but I still think we'll see Max and Charles on the same team at some point.
That would be interesting to say the least. I do not see Charles wanting to do that though. RBR will continue to cater the car to VER (as they should) and knowing you are coming in with that already in place would be a huge negative. Just feel like the risk/reward is too skewed here. But if FER keeps playing the usual stupid FER games on track he might just jump ship to anywhere to be able to get away from that circus.
Appreciate 2
NYG10690.50
GuidoK10841.00