View Single Post
      12-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #23
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
No, it just means having common sense on not taking a fight to the ground when there are others around. Even in a bar fight a guy will grapple you. In the event he grapples you, having grappling experience gives you the opportunity to dictate where the fight will go.
Spoken like a truly inexperienced kid. As if you can just control everything and everyone around you at any time. Maybe in the OC.

Quote:
No gloves really? So full contact to the face in sparring all the time? Bare knuckles? I don't believe it. I don't believe you can do live full contact sparring all the time. That's just BS.
We partially limit the contact to the face but full everywere else. Bullshit?? Why because you could never do it? Like I said, I've been doing it for over 20 years. When you're in NY PM me.

Quote:
There's plenty of marketing shown on the website.
It's not marketing. The guy in the pics died in '96 so some people out there put some photos together as a tribute.

Quote:
I train in BJJ and have done Wrestling and dabble in MT.
BJJ, Wrestling, MT is a very good combo provided you stuck around long enough to get anything out of any of them.

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax

Last edited by Kyoshi71; 12-08-2010 at 01:20 PM..
Appreciate 0