BossE86
Boss
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe [E86]

Garage List
135i Graduation Car

Hello,

I am new one 1Addicts forums, but I have for some time now been talking with a gentleman at Century BMW in Huntsville, Alabama. He has been patient with me since I started discussions near the 2nd semester of my junior year about a graduation car. He was nice enough to turn a blind eye when my mother took me out in a 325ci and let me test drive it despite not being 21. We had discussed a 328i (preferably coupe) for a graduation car.

I have since heard about the 1 series and I'm interested in the 135i. I have taken performance driving school with SCCA and I drive with Team Junghans in Formula 500 so I'm not a 1st timer. I do wish to know though the basic differences (pros and cons) between the 3 series (including 335i) and the 135i. I chose BMW primarily for the quality, passion, design and their focus for a DRIVERS car. I will be splitting the price 50/50 with my father on whatever car we can settle upon for my graduation car.

I would also like to know if you would suggest the 135i for general college use.
Appreciate 0