02-28-2024, 12:55 PM   #75
JoeAyalaM
Second Lieutenant
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMWX5 M60i / Audi S6 V8TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbrown View Post
Also interesting is Audi's rating. Several years ago they had a publicly stated goal of being the highest selling German luxury brand, or something like that. But while they show 8 of 9 models tested being recommended, their owner satisfaction is dropping according to CR. This doesn't help sell more cars.
I own a 2016 Audi S6 V8TT with extensive mods, HP is now about 630 from the OMEs 450. It's quality and reliability have been top notch given proper maintenance and preventive mods because of the added output. I have had not a single issue because of Audis manufacturing quality so far. This was built it in Germany.

I do not stress the engine and drivetrain for extended periods of time, but it sure is great to have all that capability when you need to pass other vehichles.

I hope that the X5 M60i that I'am about to pick up next week, turns out as reliable as my S6 and holds mods as well. It will surely be a great upgrade even in stock form from our current family trip SUV, a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 4X4, I'll keep it for offroad trips, because I dot want to scratch the X5s paint.
Appreciate 0