View Single Post
      06-12-2023, 02:19 AM   #44
RigPig11
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdogray View Post
I took a weekend trip to Stuart area. Landed in WPB, rented a car, and drove up to stay at the Hutchinson Resort for lodging. Met my realtor shortly after, and we started looking. Actually looked at about half and half of rentals and purchases. Can't remember, but around the fifth one, I walked through the door of one for sale, and it just *felt* like home. It was a very intense feeling. Immaculate condition, tons of space, foliage all around (I absolutely love palm trees), and a two-car garage. Made an offer, they countered a little, and I accepted. Thanks, everyone, for the recommendations. It was the thoughts shared here that steered me towards Stuart ultimately. Stuart is just very laid back, as well, and the beaches were all uncrowded. That tree tunnel on the way to Hobe Sound was something out of a movie. Really looking forward to getting away from TN and my toxic family.
Congrats my friend that’s awesome. I moved to Palm Beach County in 2020 from Colorado. House doubled in value at one point and is still up 80-90 percent from when I bought it. I lucked out in a historic neighborhood with no HOA right off the intracoastal. Best decision of my young life. Welcome to the area!
Appreciate 1
nerdogray1345.00