11-01-2022, 09:14 AM   #19
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
I too agree you have to move on and let go last year.

I’m referring to all times (including last race where his crew made a mistake and he replied to “we have a lot of work to do” with “you don’t have to tell me” and had to be told to keep his head down and do his thing) where he’s been a prima donna, he berates his team when things don’t go well, he went fighting with a driver, told reporters he was about to “head-butt” someone, and now claiming anyone who doesn’t believe he won because of his own merits is disrespecting him.

His dad forged a great driver. But also an asshole. I guess one comes with the other, look at Checo and Barrichello. Great drivers, but better people than drivers…

It’s true many people like VER, he was an underdog last year, don’t forget that. When he’s 7 time WDC (and he might, he’s skilled), a young one will come and that one will be cheered by the crowd. Lando is young, I’m not surprised he is also liked.

I feel bad for VER. His upbringing is said to have been tough. Again, accomplished a great feat. But I think as a person he lacks. Don’t think he’s evil. Just think he’s too spoiled: I mean, who else would be offended if someone thinks you may not have been 100% responsible for your win?

And he wasn’t. Even the Belgian of this forum agrees VER won because Mercedes made a mistake. Not just because of that, obviously, he had more points, was doing super well. But it took that little “extra something”… he was behind. If it wasn’t for the idiotic Canadian, no yellow flag, history would’ve been different. Right? So it was a toss-up.

I too think the guy with the microphone talking BS is a douche canoe.
Did you see another driver with new tires who was able to beat HAM in the fastest car of the decade in that last lap ?

That's what the Belgian just said !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
NYG11054.50
M5Rick61920.00
DrFerry6734.50