View Single Post
      04-30-2022, 09:44 AM   #281
gjm120
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i, 2021 230i

Before anyone chastises me for making Irish jokes, this one was told to me by some Corkmen when I lived there, along with a bunch of others I wish I could remember.

Paddy o'Connell, Paddy o'Brian and Paddy Murphy worked together on a high rise building site

They were sitting on a ledge on the 12th strorey starting to have their lunch.

Paddy O'Connell opened his lunch pail and it was a cucumber sandwich. He hollered out, not again, she makes the same fecking lunch every day and he threw himself off the building

Paddy o'brian opened his lunch and it was roast beef sandwich. god damnit he hollered. She makes roast beef for me every day, I can't take it anymore and he throws himself off the ledge.

Paddy Murphy opens his lunch, cries out 'for fecks sake, not another salmon cream cheese sandwich' and he jumps to his death.

After the funeral the three wives were consoling each other and Paddy O'Connell's wife lamented that she should have made something different occasionally for her Paddy's lunch. Paddy o'Brians wife agreed that she should have done the same.

Paddy Murphy's wife looks at the other two women and says that her Paddy was a wonderful husband. He actually made his own lunch every day.
Dino GT35149.00
M5Rick61832.50