shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
It certainly was. I'd also send Zeke's absurd contract packing as well.

I just truly hope we don't lose Gregory. That guy should be priority one due this team...
Zeke’s production has slipped since his rookie campaign just like Barkley’s. I wonder who’s bright idea was spending the Giants 2018 #2 pick on a RB? Oh that’s right, Gettleman! Both are better off trading their RB’s and drafting one in the later rounds.
I feel like you're a masochist. Constant ptsd with you. Not one peep about Daboll and yet every day with reminders of Gettleman and NOT destiny Justin Herbert!!!

I'm never gonna forgive him for that one alone. We could've had our QB for the future instead of wondering if it's gonna be Trubiski, Jones or Fitzmagic throwing the pigskin opening day.

Also, for shits and giggles, we have less cap space than say Dallas and we've been discussing how they're fucked in this thread. Imagine how we are when we're number 25 out of 32 for cap space, lol. The teams worse than us? KC, TB, MIN, LAR, GB, SF to put it in perspective. All SB level teams. We're not even wildcard level team and our payroll is on par with those teams lol.

We have no choice but to firesale, stick in some journeymen on team friendly deals and hope to rebuild in drafts over the next decade or so. That's all, no big deal y'all. I'm not holding my breath for a 8 month rebuild like the patriots either.
Appreciate 0