Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
My all-time favorite pizza is Marco's, in Dallas. Not the chain Marcos, but the original pizza by Marco, next to central market at Preston and Royal. Unfortunately, their business was destroyed by the 2019 tornado, hopefully they'll be back up and running in the next couple months.
Number two is Cadillac pizza, in downtown McKinney. They also have an excellent beer selection, and the best sangrias my wife has ever tasted.

The big problem with Cadillac, and most places, is how far away are they from you? To enjoy a Cadillac pizza, you have to eat there, because it's a 20 minute drive to most any place in McKinney.There are some other really good pizza places in Dallas, but it takes me at least 15 minutes to get from that place to my house. And the pizzas have not been traveling well lately.

For pizza places close to me right now, I like Campisi's and Zoli's. But Zoli's could take 20 minutes for me to get home from, because of all the construction in Addison. And Campisi's parking lot is real hard to get out of (Mockingbird location).
Appreciate 2
wtwo318098.00
MsGoGoMoto1220.00