10-07-2020, 08:44 AM   #57
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Some people just don't know the difference well enough, and you seem to be one of those.

I shoot cars for a living, usually 20+ at a time, so I'm getting in and out of this and that car one right after the other, and I can tell you for certain that DCT's are always notchier. Some are downright bad, and others not so bad, but in general, the auto is much smoother in every way.

And BTW, my experience goes from $10K cars to million dollar cars.
Right, you have no idea what you're talking about AND what I'm saying…a photographer=driver? If I put on makeup for movie stars, does that mean I am a great actor? LOL smh. Again, I'm not debating which tranny is smoother as that's not the pt and I'm also saying my DCT is smooth. If you wanna feel nothing, buy a couch. You obviously have not learned anything if you indeed 'tested' (shot lmao) "$10K cars to million dollar cars". What an ignorant and silly 'bragging' thing to say smh lmao.

There is a lot of cringe ITT w many ppl talking nonsense and you happen to be one of them yet ironically accuse me? Quit your job as a photographer and become a comedian instead cuz what you're saying is just one big friggin JOKE.
Appreciate 0