Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Someone actually told you that they don't hire foreigners??? And if something pops up, they have your resume and CV on file why would they bother then? If something pops up, is that going to change your origin of birth? Everyone here will join me in saying, chin up pickle; it only gets worse as you get older, but your ability to deal with adversity gets better as you age.

Sorry you're having a rough time brother. Get at me if you need.
Yes!! The vice president of a company has flat out told me he would hire me if I were a citizen last year, and basically repeated the same thing this year.

Appreciate it man, might do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
do you have facial hair? If so, shave it. report back
Yeah, I have a beard growing I should shave that... Been a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcr3d View Post
+1 on someone actually told you that?
Seriously, you didn’t want to work in that environment anyway.
If you want you could go after them as that is discrimination.
Granted there is not much benefit to you in that, maybe a little revenge might make you feel better.
Eh, the whole paperwork thing turns companies off which I kind of understand. The phrasing I guess is what lets them get away with it - I guess it's ok when they say "sorry we don't sponsor" but not ok when they say "yea no foreigners bro sorry"

And honestly I'm graduating in less than 3 months so I really don't mind where I work at this point, the uncertainty is getting to me hahaha I just need to know unless I fail my courses, my ass will not be grass
Appreciate 2
wcr3d460.50
King Rudi13164.00