07-17-2020, 06:26 AM   #2365
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
just keep working out. unless that's all you planned for was just to look good on your big wedding day?

so i'm always wearing stringers and tank tops to the gym. there's quite a few times last week and this week i wore just a t-shirt and man does it bother me big time. maybe it's just me but i feel suffocated and i sweat even more. really mind efs me cause i feel like i'm overheating! anyone else feel the same way or am i just being a bitch
Definitely going to keep working out, just not all to sure what direction to go.

I haven't worn cut-offs or stringers in years. Always athletic t-shirts (so more of a meshish material rather then a thick fabric). Don't get me wrong, my arms look pretty solid. Usually can see my veins through my shirt, just not my style. I also love to sweat, odd I know, but by the end of each of my workouts I am completely drenched. Side note, yes I am very courteous about wiping the equipment down afterwards, no one wants to sit in my sweat haha.

Lifted arms today for the first time in probably months. Have been on more of a 4 day rotation for a little awhile now. Back/tri -> shoulder/bi -> legs -> chest -> repeat. Decided to mix it up with an arm day instead of repeating, then I'll hit legs tomorrow. Had a mean pump! Fiance made some cinnamon sugar blondies last night and I ate roughly half the batch since my weight is way down and I don't give a sh*t lol.
Appreciate 1