View Single Post
      12-20-2019, 02:17 AM   #4955
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I mean, from a not closer specified age the most people had set their preferences to the rest of their life and the older they get, the lesser are the willing compromises. Thats maybe caused by the increased lifestyle and more money, the comfort to decide by mood and not by someone elses circumstances.
Encountered that by myself when on the hunt (so to speak), some ladies had disqualifying themselves by triggering the wrong buttons and thats it, no second try for them.
Basically I was at no time into the past looking primary for a longer relation, marriage or a real family. Meeting someone, dating, more or less serious relationship for longer or shorter terms and then lets see where it ends. Even it was only for a few nights and just for fun, who cares, its my life. Never felt really alone and I never felt the rush to get couple'd at any cost just because I must. When you'd rammed your corner piles into the ground and your potential partner agrees to your "manifest" and his own plans matching your imaginations...which better things more could happen?
For me and my european mentality its funny to learn something about your US-habits, they seem sometimes so different.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0