pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Was recently talking to a new girl from Match. We exchange numbers & she takes the road down the sexual path (No pics were sent) & then ghosts mid convo. I guess she just wanted to get off!

Another from Match asked me what I'm looking for after we exchanged numbers. Told her I am on a pay site so obviously something meaningful. Guess she didn't like that b/c she ghosted!

Good thing I have a Google voice # for these idiots.
Met my current GF on Plenty of Fish. She's a gem, but overall those sites aren't exactly a collecting pool for stable, high-quality people.

My all-time strangest encounter was a coffee meet-and-greet with a really eccentric woman who soon divulged to me a couple of stunning facts. One, she was actually married but her husband had been on life support for years and she was getting ready to pull the plug. And second, she was a "cat lady" and buried her dear departed kitties in her garden, but one had died two winters ago when the ground was frozen and she couldn't bury him; thus, this one was still in her freezer. Not some basement or garage freezer, mind you. The freezer in the kitchen, where she kept all her food.