Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
1) in USD, maybe $4k tops

2) I fly a long way a lot, like a fucking long way ... with kids. So shorter the better but up to 8 hrs or so.

TBh the answer to my question is Greece but we have been there.

If that is the case - then I recommend Hawaii without a doubt. Stick with Oahu if you want some activities to do and some shopping - also, no connecting flights needed. You can book at Turtle Bay on the North Shore or at the the Four Seasons in Ko'Olina and still get the 'away from it all' vibe of Maui or other smaller islands.

If wanting to go overseas, then check out Malta. Lovely country and certainly a European feel, but very 'beachy'. Check out the Radisson Blu if you need a lovely beach. Want something a bit more European and Boutique? Check out Casa Ellul.

I would recommend some lovely places in Africa as well, but am hesitant since airfare would eat up most of your budget even though once there, prices would be cheap. If interested in some of these options, let me know and I can rattle off a few.

Wild card?

One of my favorite locations and one of my favorite hotels. The Waldorf Astoria in Key West. No time zone issues, lovely weather, and if you eat like a local then food prices aren't too bad.