Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MG F30 330d Msport xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne-G View Post
That's good news! I don't have run flats at the moment and don't plan on getting any. I have some on my 18" winter wheels and it's very harsh with those and I have non adaptive xdrive suspension.

Any splitter scraping yet?
Obviously ride comfort is very subjective as everyone's requirements and opinions differ but for me they're perfectly acceptable, I do around 15k a year. You will notice a bigger difference in stiffness coming from the x drive suspension than I did, the M Sport suspension is a little harsh to begin with. I haven't had any issues with the splitter on my regular routes surprisingly. I've always been careful when parking and avoided multi storey car parks etc anyway though, even before it was lowered.

I see you're fairly local so if you ever want to see what they ride like I'm sure we could arrange to meet up. Best way to know if you're going to like them is to try before you buy
I meant to say 18" winters with runflats, they're so harsh over my OEM 19" 442's with non run flats.

I live over Weardale direction near hartside pass (B road heaven) So if your ever over this way I'll be sure to take up that offer. Did you purchase the coilovers from Revolution motor store or did you source them yourself then chose there for fitting?
Cheers
Appreciate 0