View Single Post
      06-05-2019, 09:36 AM   #468
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Well, I mean that grooming looks an abuse (ugly at the very least) and that (presumed) joke of he has to drink from the least appropriate source is too far from funny (disgusting, in fact) to me.

I just couldn't help sharing that, especially after so many people liked that post (making me wonder what I am doing here ).

To avoid misunderstanding, you have a really nice cat (as you present him)!
The grooming comes from the fact that he won't allow me to brush him to remove loose hair. I'm a bit anal and having everything I own covered in hair is not an option.....therefore this is the only option. It's a trade off, he allows me to share the nice ass house that he reigns over and gets pampered at the cost of getting a haircut once a year so that I'm not constantly covered in hair.

He doesn't HAVE to drink from the toilet, he has other options for water. He gets fresh water in his dish morning and afternoon. He prefers this source, because of that, it is kept spotless at all times. I find it gross too but as long as it stays clean, whatever. At the end of the day, he is an animal. You should see the disgusting shit he does when he is outside. Drinking from the toilet is no less disgusting than when he rips the heads off of mice, moles, birds and rabbits.....yes rabbits, in front of company when I am entertaining friends on the back deck.

No misunderstanding. I'm not taking offense to it. He may drink from a clean toilet and I may take pictures of it but he is well taken care of. He eats better than most humans I know of and treated better than most people are to their kids. If I tell him "no", "stop" or "don't" he's going to do it again as soon as the bathroom door is open. He's a cat, he's going to do whatever the hell he wants whether I like it or not - he'll just do it behind my back if I disapprove.

I'm not going to apologize if I have offended you with a picture of a cat drinking from a toilet. Perhaps I should take it down and post pictures of him destroying the rabbit that he climbed up the back deck with and shredded in front of a couple of female friends having a glass of wine.
Appreciate 0