Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
You have me curious lad. What did you say? Don't Smollet yourself, we all have assholish tendencies at times.

so i was away for the weekend at a competition, and so i was pretty busy during the day, but you gotta keep those snap streaks going it's dumb but it's what it is. so to keep the numbers going i just sent them the cool stuff that was on my story instead of carrying a small conversation going.

the girl i had a thing with (the ikea girl) snaps me "if you send me more stuff from your story im going to get mad" and i replied "you dont do cool enough shit for me to respond with an individual snap man like youre cool and shit sometimes yeah but generally i dont vibe with that"

odd thing is she still is in contact with me, like texts and stuff. she is cute but i'm not really into the "shoot my brains out when i'm not inside her" thing anymore, i'd like to hold conversation with people im involved with... the fact that i pulled this off and she still tries to stick around is nothing but absurd, i'd call what i did disrespectful and i'd be pretty salty if someone said that to me
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00