11-14-2018, 06:29 PM   #1980
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
If your car is attracting a woman, she is the wrong one, trust me.

For the record, I've never had a woman be interested because of my BMWs, and neither has my friend with his. That isn't why I bought them though. Any girl who likes a man based on anything car related is usually because she admires his passion for cars/working on his. At least that has been my experience.
Likewise - I would never date someone who wanted me for my car. I did however date someone who didn't know cars, and after about a month it went like this:

Her: This isn't a normal car is it?
Me: No
Her: What is it?

I went on to explain the BMW M series etc, showed her how to spot them. Weeks later she told me she got a ride home in her workmates "M" once but could tell it wasn't an M because it didn't have quad pipes at the back etc - was funny. She'd become a car spotter.

We then went away on a weekend trip, and she asked me to open it up for her. On a small country back road where I could see for miles I nailed it and let her experience it. When we got to the hotel she jumped me and told me the drive had made her so hot she couldn't wait. Said "if your guy friends ever ask if your car has got you laid, you can say yes!"
Appreciate 2