09-12-2017, 10:25 AM   #8
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watching The World Burn View Post
Android > Apple (iOS)

I just can't stand a company so arrogant that they expect you to learn a completely new operating software, keyboard shortcuts, and the way to do things, and then charge a premium for their products.

No thanks.

That being said, I have such a bleak outlook on the human race and the ability of people to think for themselves instead of being sheep that I'd probably invest in Apple to make a buck or two.

P.S. I want to start the Apple vs. Android war.
You're missing a fundamental point. It's not about people not wanting to think for themselves. Life has gotten so fast paced and complex, most people don't want to think about how their phone works or customize every possible scenario. Unless it's an interest for you, tweaking and customizing technology is very frustrating for the average user. They just want it to work and there is NO denying Apple does a better job at that.

You trade some smoothness and predictability with customization and the ability to work on multiple platforms. It's great, when it works. Currently, I can't even make a call smoothly with my Samsung Note because the software has become a laggy mess. Battery life is atrocious.

Last edited by BayMoWe335; 09-12-2017 at 10:41 AM..
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11484.00