View Single Post
      08-02-2017, 03:22 PM   #82
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i, 13' 911 C2S, 10' X5D

I feel like I made this post several years ago. Is this a passive aggressive attempt at asking another question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Since I've received a a few PMs asking exactly what I do I will post it here. Personally I have an ecommerce business and another online business and I do freelance design work.

That being said I guess the point of my post wasn't really about doing exactly what I do. I don't have some magical get rich quick scheme. I just made the decision to focus on having more time not more money. I could continue to have my business as a side thing (which it was for 5 years) and go get a 9-5 and make double the money I make now, but the price is not worth it to me.

I read about this guy who is a surgeon. Now this is a though job to do remote like I do, however the guy is a surgeon and makes very good money. So instead of making $500k a year (I'm just making up numbers I have no idea what a surgeon makes) the guy only works 6 months out of the year makes $250k and spends 6 months traveling and doing whatever he wants.

This applies to people who love working also. How many times have I seen posts on here looking for job advise. One job they love the work they do, they love the people they work with etc. The other job pays a lot more.
Are you in the Miami Bimmers group? We may know each other. Although now I'm on the dark side with a honda...

Last edited by DJKapeesh; 08-02-2017 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0