View Single Post
      06-13-2017, 07:06 PM   #513
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

I did pretty much the same thing starting about 6-7 seasons ago. Do not care about regular NBA seasons and only start watching when it is in the Conf Finals stage and the Finals.

Football is much more interesting to me (both college and NFL).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
First- self respect is worth a hell of a lot more in the real world than a ring. That's why I could respect Barkley.

Second- you mentioned Seattle as if it were KDs home, so I was correcting you that no, it's not- he was simply drafted and played his rookie year there before being stolen by those goat marrying sister fuckers in OKC- and that his real home couldn't even get a chance to sit him down, so I'd doubt he'd even consider Seattle if the team came back.

Third- as I've said before, NBA can kiss my ass. Until I have a reason to care (which I don't) ill simply chime in from time to time. I just want football season to start already. I don't actually "care" enough to really hate anyone. I just think it was a weak move.

Actually! If you have the espn app- listen to "hour 3" of yesterday's podcast of the dan lebatard show for the first 10 minutes of it. Stugotz goes on a rant that sums up exactly why i dislike KDs move.
Appreciate 0