Thread: Firearms
View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 04:38 AM   #1094
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

As I said before, if you think criminals don't migrate out of their holes because of some imaginary wall, you just don't have a grasp in reality. Just because a neighborhood is safe doesn't mean criminals don't know where these homes are and haven't staked them out to see if there are moments of opportunity.

I've already said there was a home invasion in my neighborhood quite a few years back even though there was a state trooper and a deputy county sheriff living here. I have a very wealthy friend that has a fully fenced and automated gate around his property with security cameras protecting his 10,000+ sf home. He carries all the time and has various firearms in his home for protection.

It's interesting the stereotype of these anti gun people where they think because all of a sudden when people have a gun that we all turn psychotic and go looking for a fight. It's the same thing with people trained to fight such as martial arts.

This is the last comment I'll make in regards to someone trying to stir something up in this thread with the probable goal to get it shut down.
Appreciate 0