Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolhozbrothers View Post
OP, I lived in SWFL for 12 years. In January 2016 I moved to Los Angeles (Hollywood).
In two weeks I am moving back to Florida.
Personally, I saw MORE crazy people here than in any part of Florida.
I went to San Diego, San Francisco and I did like both cities more than Los Angeles. People and the culture is very different.
One day I was driving home from work, I was at a stop sign and some dude ran up to my car and tried to open the passenger door and he couldn't and he ran away quickly. He was wearing a hoodie and was holding something in his pocket, I could not tell what it was. I live in an apartment complex and so far 3 cars were stolen. I can't sleep at night, I wake up periodically because some homeless dude screams or sings at night right in front of my window.
I am an immigrant, and to me California is NOT USA. People have no respect for natives, the American culture or anything that has to do with America.
Sorry you have to deal with those things. The ghetto is the ghetto no matter what state you're in.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0