View Single Post
      11-17-2016, 04:38 PM   #9
Denny347
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferocity02 View Post
The OEM undertray does bolt to the M3 rep but it's not great. The bottom of the bumper got kind of warped because of it, but you can't really see it.

My rep came with ducts. The driver side fit will with only a little cutting rerquired to get it to mate with the hold in the wheel well.

Passenger side was tricky because I have the OEM oil cooler. The duct that came with the bumper doesn't work with this at all. I cut the duct it to physically fit but the duct only feeds air to maybe 5% of the cooler area. I got an OEM M3 duct and while it's not a direct bolt in and also requires cutting, it does a better job at directing air into the cooler. I have not installed it yet.

I believe these are the ducts that came with my rep: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Intake-D...ZYEHlX&vxp=mtr
GREAT, thanks for the link. Exactly what I was looking for. I do not have an oil cooler so there shouldn't be any issues. Did everyone here just tuck the fogs away or did anyone code them out? I didn't try to force the under-tray to line up with the bottom of the new front end. It's doesn't seem to be worth the trouble.
Appreciate 0