Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky John View Post
sssshhhh It's "The" Tara...didn't you hear she has legs stronger than onemoremods. I heard she kicked his ass. She took on an entire soccer team this week and kicked their asses, Canadian style. She schooled them and scored four goals in one game. The rest of her team sat it out.

SOOO, you're in Vegas, how's the weather there. I saw they put you in nice suite. Gonna see some shows are ya? That's pretty exciting, yah?
Wait - kicked their ass Canadian style? Isn't that basically just offering some mildly-worded self-improvement advice? Maybe fetch them some snacks so they don't get hungry during the conversation?

Anyway, yeah... Vegas. The weather is great, as one would expect. A tad warm for some, but I live in Southern FL, so I am not feeling it - especially because it is not humid at all. I won't see any shows, actually. I know that this won't sound bad to most people, but I have meetings, customer lunches and dinners, then partner parties. I am beat. The only thing I have time for is watch shopping - need to keep focused on what is truly important.