View Single Post
      12-01-2015, 08:37 AM   #21
F80KilahB
Private
Rep
Drives: 16' F80 M3 (on delivery)

+2 ON THE WR's, I have also used Blizzak's every winter on my E46 RWD and never had a problem....Also keep in mind BMW's with good snow tires regardless of which one does a good job preventing you from losing control.(for those worried of driving in snow). Although I am sure most of us on the crazy en just turn off DSC and have a BLAST!

I would also recommend Michelin Pilot Ice tyres. They were by far the quietest and performance oriented as well.

My F80 will sit in the garage this winter so no worries there. I will say if we get anything as bad as last year, I would keep your ride locked up, wayy too many ppl out there driving with bad tires and sliding everywhere. Last thing you want as someone here said id you sitting at a red light or stop sign and someone just slide right in to you. Happens way too many times as we all know in New England.

If you have AWD then all-season tyres or any winters will do the trick.

On a side note if your looking for good winter tires on the cheap, check out Federal winter tyres, they are made by Goodyear and fo the price you pay and what they are it is a good deal, especially if your commute is not long in the winter.

Cheers and stay safe this winter out there LADS!!
Appreciate 0