10-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #6859
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Tonka..There is some work to do , looks actually not bad and after 4-5 years in gym with me 4-5 times a week I'm sure it would be prefect but only if food suplements, training program, pain and sleep is a religion .
BTW ....Think you have a nice piece of iron hanging on your hip ?
Yes, there is work to do. I was quite fit some time ago. Was running about 210 (your weight) with very little body fat. But after some complications from an emergency appendectomy in 2005, exercising was quite painful and i quickly developed a habit of not exercising at all. 10 years about about 25 pounds later i realized i can't ride the coattails of my base fitness level any more, cause i wore the coat tails down to a crop jacket. lol

So July 1st, weighing 235 pounds (106.5kg), i decided to start cutting out the crap food i don't need and started building my fitness base again with biking. Down to 218 as of this morning and as of 2 weeks ago i started back into strength training.

I never had a scale at home so i would always weigh myself at the grocery store. I found out that my clothes and everyday carry crap weigh about 8 pounds. Does that mean i've been doing SOME exercise all this time?

I signed up for a 6 day bike trek from Glacier National Park to Yellowstone National Park. I think total mileage is in the 550 range. (885 kilometers) Thanks in July next year, so there is no stopping with the work.