10-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #6764
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
I know, Phil. It's like the illegal download thingy, though...sometimes it's a little too much. But hey, I'm like Tinkerbell...I'll be here to remind you

What's the plan for this weekend? Working or working out?

ETA...How tall are you?
I see , and will try to make my jokes a little softer .

My weekend is actually no weekend , because my work calls but can choose my houres this weekend and need to program tomorrow a new robot .
Sunday I need to return to see how he did the next 24 hours and that I can leave him alone to do his job .
Need to visit my parents this weekend too because my father is sick and for a long time now ...Thought I told this on here that he has prostate...you know what .
Between all this I'm trying to plan to wash my car , because it's still full of insects from through the Ardennes , because I had no time .
And I'm trying also to hit the gym ones this weekend ...but the houre is no problem because I have the keys and sometimes I prefer to be alone in the gym ....and other people leave me alone .
I not really find a partner for the moment because my thing is probably to heavy for a normal person , but I had some training partners over the last 9 years but never for a long time because they know how I am ...I broke several times some cables ect...and I was lucky !

You asked how tall I am ?

I am 1.89 meter tall , in Inch is that ?...
My weight for the moment is 96 kilograms , in lbs is that ?

But I had to stop for about a year with the gym because I had an accident on my work and had a knee distortion with a torn Patella tendon but I worked all the time .
So I had lost a lot of my built in that year , and I was shocked that all the hard work of all the years was almost gone .
But for the moment I can say....I'm back , because I know how and have lots of experience ..So I'm back faster than a normal person .
It's really a hard combination with my work of the balanced food...time to eat and the supplements that I need ,and I know if I had a normal work I had even better results (not working and more sleep was even better )
But you know...We can't have everything .

BTW....How tall are you ? ...weight ? ect..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0