Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
What the heck, never.

I was shooting myself because you didn't get my implied joke.

Don't you remember? My greatest joy comes from the greatest embarrassment of the Denver Broncos just a year and a half ago.

<-lifelong Hawks fan. Already bracing myself for a rough couple years if in the next two weeks A) we lose Sunday B) Kam Chancellor/management don't come to some agreement before week 3
OH that. We Broncos fan usually just move forward, and look for next season.

Do you think it is Dan Quinn's absences that D.. I mean SeaHawks are not doing well? Thoughts?
Nah, I'm not panicking just yet. StLouis ALWAYS plays us tough, but the Seahawks have two glaring issues.

The offensive line. And Kam Chancellors absence. He can read offenses better than any safety out there and is the guy moving guys, telling them where they should be. Him coming back will put us back in contention.

The O line, over time will improve. Luckily, as much as Russel Wilson annoys me, because he's so mobile, he can make up for the weak o line, sometimes.

From what I saw Sunday- there are a lot of good things withseattle still. Tyler lockette for example/ the pass rush/ jimmy graham. But I feel there's still a lot of mutiny still over the SB play, and they need to fix what can be ASAP. That's why I'm not going to start waving the white flag until after week 3. Cause Kris Richards is fine, but if KC doesn't come back after an almost certain 0-2 start (I have a feeling well upset, but that could just be because Packers defense is terrible against the run)sits out the whole season, or up to 10 games even, it may be too late by then.

As much as I love my hawks, I'll be honest/ if we make it as a wildcard this year- I'll be pleasantly surprised.