08-25-2015, 06:43 PM   #4072
Sgop335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e92, 08 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Sara girl I really need your attention....

After reading the last 5-6 pages on here because I just came back home from work (Delay) I start to think your situation with the Persian dude can go seriously wrong because...

From what I personal know about the Persian culture is that Persian dudes at least Persian's men with some money can own several wifes !
I live here in a small village , but in a village not far away from my village ( about 7-8 miles ) lives a Persian dude and he has for the moment 9 wives and I don't know exactly how many children...but lots !
So if I was you...Be carefull with the Persian dude and don't believe too much his Persian fairy tales because it seems they are really good actors too..
Do you know that they can buy women in their country's, for example the daughter from a nephem and they are actually only child ?
We had here several cases that Persians abduct their children and take them to their homeland...And never saw them back !
Wealthy Persian dudes can own a harem and even secretly !

Anyway ...It's your life Sara , but from what I know Persian dudes with money have a serious bad reputation ,and of course I know there are good Persians too ! ( Generally speaking)

Normaly I never interfere in someones life,but I felt that I had to do it..Sorry for that Sara !
And I really hope for you that your Persian dude is not equal to my statement above .....I really hope that for you and your little daughter !
And of course Sara I wish you and your little daughter only the best luck in your life .
Note: No racist here and nothing against the Persian Culture .
That is sweet of you Phillip, but perhaps she is ok being one of the wives