View Single Post
      11-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
E90 335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Burger Motorsports (Juice Box) -- positive feedback

Just wanted to thank Terry for his awesome customer service. I PMed him and 2 minutes later I had a response and he stayed on to chat with me for 30minutes on the JBS2. I told him I'd order Friday and he said he could ship it Friday no problem. I forgot to order early on, then remember and ordered later in the afternoon (Cali time) and Terry still shipped it via USPS and gave me a tracking number -- all in one day.

I can't say I've had customer service better than this and with all the great things I've heard about JB, you can't go wrong for the money.

I told Terry I plan on using this tune until Helix is available to market, selling the JBS2 and purchasing the more aggressive Helix tune. I would also like to power my car up slowly so starting with a more 'moderate' tune is what I would like to do anyways.

I'm looking forward to running the JBS2 at Moroso and representing the product. I have many races with E46 M3's lined up and the Active Autowerke 335 as well (AA exhaust and XEDE).

Just wanted to thank Terry and mention how happy I am to see him on the forum contributing in huge ways. He went above and beyond to provide superior customer service that is so hard to find. I highly recommend and will buy again from him if there is ever a stage three!
Appreciate 0