09-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #32
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Ok, listen people, i'm not trying to defend the bikers, up until now I was not very educated on the incident and only going off of what I see in the video. You can say that the biker brake checked the RR or you can say that the RR got so close to the bikers that he cause an unsafe incident. I mean, how the hell did he, BY HIMSELF end up in that situation in the first case. Don't you think that you would just slow down to let all the motorcycles pass? I find it hard pressed to believe that they randomly surrounded the RR for no reason at all. My initial reaction is that he somehow pushed his way to the front by being over aggressive in the first place. I think tons of accusations are being made on either side of this case however I just want you all to know that my SINGLE concern is the value that people place on human life. I'm sure that many of you along with myself have witnessed idiot drivers pulling stunts that could result in a biker being run over so before you claim that you would do the same, be sure to understand all circumstances of the situation.
No offense, but some people are just out for trouble. And some people when in large groups tend to act as if they are within their rights to do what ever they want. These same people have a tendency to move to violence over the smallest indiscretion.

My guess: Range Rover driver didn't like jackasses passing while on one wheel and while in the same lane he was in. Maybe he honked at them or let them know he thought he was they were number one.

Either way, once you stop someone by surrounding them on a three lane highway; things change real quick.