View Single Post
      02-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #26
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Is the Rousch a limited edition, or will they build as many as they can sell? If the latter, then I really don't care if he messes his up. It's his car.

Pretty we-todd-did though
The 427R was a package that can be ordered from a Roush dealer, and some were produced to sit on the lot first. They are pretty badass cars, but the problem with them is that they're titled as just a regular GT. There aren't a whole lot of them though, so they are pretty limited, but I don't think I'd get one over a Boss or GT500. I like Saleen and RTR better than Roush personally but still you run into the problem of it being titled as just a GT again. You can tell this car either was never a Roush, or it had been stripped of its goodies prior to the video. I find it hard to believe that someone took out the Roush suspension and put regular GT suspension on it only to then donk it out. Another good thing about the S/C'd Roushes was that the 4.6 could take FI alright, so there was still plenty of room under the ceiling.

Whatever the case may be, they ruined a car that at one point wasn't shit yet. I know you guys will sit there and say "it's just a Mustang", but a real 427R would spank a vast majority of cars owned by posters here.
Appreciate 0