02-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #81
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
OP's next thread...how to make wine in jail.
Stuff you should know has a podcast that covers wine in jail...

Also, OP, maybe it's time to sit down and have a serious chat with the GF

If her and yourself are so worried about her future, she shouldn't have been smoking that stuff in the first place. That just shows lack of maturity on both your parts (sorry to say it) I've seen many friends go through similar shit with their (now) ex-girlfriends only to realize they were being dumbasses and the girl wasn't really right for them.

I'm not saying she's not a good girl or anything, but you took a major risk taking the fall for her. She can walk away from you with her hands clean of the situation, and you're stuck facing this problem for the next several years.

Do like others have said, and get yourself into treatment (and maybe encourage the girlfriend to do the same if she's serious about you and her carreer and paying you back for what you did for her) And offer up extra community service as payment for your doings. The more you have to offer the state/county, the more they will help you out.

I honestly wish you the best of luck with this situation, it really sucks! But leave the shit at home or stop altogether. You have your whole life ahead of you, and if you keep doing stupid shit, it isn't going to be a fun and fulfilling life.

(I used to partake when I was a teen, then I realized I was being thick and immature and wasting money that I could better use elsewhere to actually make me happy like cars, boats, and living life)
Appreciate 0