BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

01-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
schnelllistm3
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3

Feeler/Info Request

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2003.5 M3 (Coupe/Carbon black/Blk interior) with 100K miles. It is a 6-speed and has been converted into semi track use. It has been supercharged by AA and has many other modifications. I know the supercharger and modifications don't add value but I am looking to see what a reasonable selling price is. The biggest issue is that it comes with a rebuilt title. I am the third owner and bought it in 2006 when it had 10K miles. The car came from a dealership that was flooded. The only thing replaced after I bought it was the fuel pump. Other than that, nothing was broken and I have done preventative maintenance every since.

My thought was to list it at $18K but I know that could be high. The car has been maintained very well and is garaged when not being used.

Any advice or recommendation on the selling price would be appreciated, thanks.

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
schnelllistm3
Rep

Quick update:

More pictures and detailed information on modifications and maintenance will be uploaded once I get a sense of pricing, even if its a range in pricing. I want to make sure the listing is transparent and includes all information for a potential buyer.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #3
EYC.M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Sounds like a 16 to 18k car to me, i think if it has all maintenance records and all the major issues corrected ( vanos, rear subframe ). It should sell quick
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #4
schnelllistm3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEUROPLUG View Post
Sounds like a 16 to 18k car to me, i think if it has all maintenance records and all the major issues corrected ( vanos, rear subframe ). It should sell quick
Thanks for the input. I was thinking the same range between 16K - 18K. I have almost all the maintenance records since buying it and the VANOS was taken care of. The Sub-frame has not been reinforced, however, it has been checked on an annual basis and I would have it reinforced before the buyer takes delivery.
Appreciate 0