|BMW Garage||BMW Meets||Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|11-21-2012, 01:25 AM||#1|
Private First Class
Drives: space grey e60
Join Date: Sep 2010
SoCali Part Out
It looks like its time for me to part out my car. Here are the things I have for sale.
1) Cusco OS Strut Brace - $200
Purchased back in December 2011
Cusco OS Type Strut Brace E60
2) Ultra Racing Chasis Stiffening Bars (2 bars) - $250
Purchased in the group buy featured below
3) Vorsteiner Rep Hood - $500
Purchased back in Sept 2011
4) H&R Sport Springs + Bilstein Shocks - $200 + your stock sport suspension.
If suspension needs to be swapped. We can meet at Trinity Autosport. I do not trust many shops and Trinity is one of the most respected venders in Socal for the E60.
5) AFE Cold Stage 2 Pro Dry Air Intake - $150
aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake E60 525i/530i
6) BMC High Performance Air Filter for 525i, 528i, and 530i - $50
Trinity Autosport : BMC Air Filter for E60 525i/528i/530i [351/1] - $92.00
7) RPI Scoop - $75
Trinity Autosport : RPi Ram Air Induction Scoop E60 525i/528i/530i/535i/545i/550i/xi [RP-I1006] - $99.00
8) RPI GT Exhaust for 525i, 528i, and 530i - $550
Trinity Autosport : RPi GT Exhaust for E60 525i/528i/530i/545i/550i - $775.03
9) Hamann Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip for M-Tech - $200
Hamann Style Front Lip Spoiler BMW E60 M-Tech
10) 3 Stage Intake Manifold - $550
Three Stage Intake Manifold Conversion for 328/325 - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com
11) 19" VMR VM3 - straight swap for any 18" OEM E60 sport package wheel
19x8.5 (+20) 19x9.5 (+22) I will include a set of 10mm/15mm spacers to make wheels flush
12) Authentic RD-Sport Roof Spoiler - $250
Painted Space Grey (A52)
Trinity Autosport : RD Sport Roof Spoiler  - $440.00
13) Replica OEM M5 Deck Lid Spoiler - $50
Trinity Autosport : M Style Trunk Spoiler  - $99.00
13) OEM M-Tech Bumpers (Front, Side, and Rear) - $1,000 + trade for stock parts already painted space grey (A52)
Pictures of each item available upon request.
I am looking to part out the larger stuff locally. The small stuff can easily be shipped.
Please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|