BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

04-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
jredmile
Registered
Rep
Drives: 55 520d Touring M Sport

Angry Dension 500 not functional

I have had a Dension 500 system installed in my car (E60) and so far the dealer has charged me £200 labour for nothing. I have now given up with thema dn lodged a customer complaint

I did see a recommendation for PCS in Milton Keynes who have enabled multi CD's to be shown on I Drive at a fraction of the cost already spent with the local dealer.

http://www.pcs-mk.co.uk/

When I eject the single CD I can no longer see the multi CD options.

Also on the aux box the blue LED light flashes when I perform a reset and then on the Ipod interface it goes straight to OK to Disconnect, although it does show Dension 500 whilst resetting.

I have had the install checked twice now but I am getting nowhere fast. the dip switches are set to E60 Business option.

Can anybody give me an indication if they have experienced similar and what the correction was?
Appreciate 0