BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > Photo Gallery and Media Forum

03-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
armenh
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i

Big favor fellow 5ers

hello everyone, i usually am over at e90post but needed a big favor from you guys....can any of you guys provide me with a picture of an e60 m5, id prefer interlagos blue, but as long as it is nicely modified and looks sick color doesnt really matter. i know the looking sick part is highly subjective but i know most bmw enthusiasts have similar tastes. i would also prefer a back view of the car, so the quads show, but doesnt have to be maybe a slanted side view is good too...

let me tell you what i need the picture for, it is goin to be for my yearbook page, and the picture needs to be high quality they told us 300 dpi... so if you got any pics i would appreciate it if you can help a fellow enthusiast out!