BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

10-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
gr0wn
Registered
Rep
Drives: silver '05 545i

Need help!! on wheels/spacers please... ('05-545). Love the VMR VB3s

What's up all? I’m new to this forum and hooking up my car, so I need a little bit of help; maybe a lot.

A brief intro:
I have an '05 silver 545i (stick). From since I bought it, I've always had issues with the spacers on the wheels it came with (BBS mesh), but I really like the mesh style rim. I've seen others, but they're not the same.
LOVE the VMR VB3s, but I wish it had a lip.
What I would like to have is an 18" (my car is dropped, so I don't need 19s) mesh wheel, that either is set straight, or pokes in, with a lip to it. I don't know too much about spacers, or hub rings, so maybe spacers aren't bad, and I just have had a bad interaction with mine... don't know. My rim bent AND cracked, so I need new ones. If ANYBODY can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0