BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

03-18-2024, 06:04 PM   #1
paese
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60 530d

Lm module with wrong VIN, Turn signals blinking fast?

Hi! First post, hoping to get help with some coding of Lm module

Bought a e60 530d - 05

Run a Carly milage check and got warning that I got different VIN in Light Module

Have 2 warnings in check control that wont go away: Turn indicator front left and right. All turn signal bulbs are working and lighting up and blinking correctly if i press hazard button. If i use turn signal to left or right it is blinking super fast.

Downloaded Ista and got codes in Lm 009314 and 009315, they display as not active and the milage in lm module is not the same as other modules in the car. I can delete the codes but they does not go away in the check control. And they will be back if i read out the codes after restarting the car.

I am thinking that if I can code the Lm module to correct/matching VIN and maybe correct kilometers it might be able to remove the two fault codes and the fast turn signal blinking will go away? Or it is not related, i dont know.

Anyone can help guide me to make the Lm module match my car?

(I have also downloaded mikes easybmw tools that included Inpa, ncsexpert, tool32 and winkfp)

Or have any other ideas why my turn signals are blinking fast. I have a yearly inspection that i wont pass as is now 😅
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2024, 12:12 PM   #2
paese
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60 530d

I manange to get the VIN correct. Used a guide from rebel ranter.

Still having problems with fast blinking and error message
”009314 LM: Direction indicator, front left 2, faulty” and
”009315 LM: Direction indicator, front right 2, faulty”

All new bulbs 21w

If I use INPA and read out the LM module i get message for wrong version, could this be part of the problem? ( I inclunde picture)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0