BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

01-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
Carsly
Rep
Drives: 2008 Honda Pilot

Lots of E60 goodies - rear spoiler, sport auto shifter, door shades, etc.

Finally got above single digits in NJ so wandered out to the garage to take some pictures of items I no longer need since I sold my '08 550i last month. All are OEM BMW parts unless noted otherwise and available for immediate pickup in NJ. Will try to keep this brief, additional pictures available on most items.

1. Unpainted OEM rear decklid spoiler (M5 style), never mounted or painted - $125

2. Manual rear sunshade, never installed. Comes with hardware. Mounts in rear decklid. - $200

3. Snap in rear door sunshades. I didn't have the factory rollup sun shades when I bought my car used so found these aftermarket shades, made in Europe, to be an excellent solution. Should fit any E60. Great fit, excellent quality, factory look and kept the sun out of my kids eyes for the two summers I used them. $275 for all four pieces, mounting clips and a storage bag.

4. Passenger side Xenon headlamp, LCI. Bought used from another forum member but had insurance get me a new one so I never tried it - $450

5. Sport auto shifter with mounting face plate, ECU and all necessary parts. I had the standard floppy joystick shifter in my 550i (non-sport package) which drove me nuts. Installing the sport auto shifter was a 30 minute job and not only provides better interior look and feel but better performance as well. Note, your car must be an auto and have the electronic shifter to do this swap, I believe all LCI cars qualify not sure which model year converted over before that and I did not get the steering wheel paddles, just the parts you see here. $500 for everything to make this work.

As always, first come first served. Feel free to contact me with any questions carsly at carsly dotc0m. Cash only, no lowballers.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
space328i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328i

I would like to buy the deck lid, sport auto shifter this Thursday can you please text or email me so we can see if I also pick up the shades if your interested in assisting me with the installation. My number is 718930 9763 or email is lcampana28@gmail.com
Appreciate 0