BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

09-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
SilverbulletAMG
Registered
Rep
Drives: 535i Sport

Aftermarket exhaust for E60 535i

I saw a post several months ago on one of the E60 forums (can't remember which) and there was a guy trying out different mufflers on an '08 535i. If I remember correctly, he tried a few different Magnaflow, Flowmaster, with cats and resonator(s) removed and with them on. He had posted sound clips and now for the life of me I can't find them anywhere.
I want to get a little more snarl out of my exhaust, but am not willing to drop $1k+ on a full exhaust. I would love to hear the soundclips again if anyone knows where to find them (searched google, youtube, etc. and fell short) or if you have any personal experience. I don't want a "rice" sound, but for a couple hundred bucks I'm sure there is a better sounding alternative out there. Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
itsmedavid
Rep
Drives: 2008 535i

RPI makes a great 535i exhaust. Not sure if they still make it, but it is damn nice.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1212428
Appreciate 0