BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

03-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
Dan-danGT
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M-Sport

e61 water in boot

Hi all, I'm not from the e60-61 forum I'm from the e90 side but have a question for you all. My friend has a 2009 e61 520d, it has air suspension which is on its knees! Also rear boot won't auto close or open but soft close still works, also PDC is playing up. Not to sure on the MPM ecu?

Basically he found it full of water but not sure how long it's been! I can read PDC which keeps saying front sensors, now one question I do have is, does the PDC in the boot do the front?

Also what's does the mpm module do? And also the other ecus I believe are air suspension and rear boot ecu? Can someone confirm? I suspect they need replacing as the air suspension relay was badly melted which could have shorted the others in the water aswell. All fuses in the boot are ok

Any advice greatly appreciated