BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

02-03-2015, 11:35 AM   #1
M5Fanatics
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 F16 BMW X6 35i

E60 BMW M5 help

Hello guys, I'm fairly new to this page and my question has been asked many times. How durable are the E60 BMW M5's. I hear lot's of good and bad stories but can't make up my mind. BMW M5's are my favourite car, I run the largest M5 page on Instagram (M5Fanatics) and its time for me to purchase an M5! Im looking on auto trader in Toronto and I see lots of the 06 & 07 models and only 4 08 models. Im planning to drive the M5 semi daily. I don't plan on beating the car up, I like to baby my cars. I usually drive the speed limit in cities and sometimes on the highway I like to poke the gas pedal from time to time. Furthermore, I have several mechanic friends that specialize in different areas. What year should I look for and do I need to purchase extended warranty from third party companies? Thanks for replying!
Appreciate 0