BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

09-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
KRUZNM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

FS: Custom Quad setup

Hey guys I have been constantly hitting up companies about a custom exhaust and did not get one bite so I ended up going with this custom axle back. I had this setup just the way I wanted. Axle back with flanges so that I can easily remove the mufflers. The mufflers are Magnaflow mufflers with Dimisa 3.5" tips. If you guys came from the E9X family, you all know that the Dimisa tips are freakin awesome!

Anyways, I finally received confirmation from a company that is willing to use my car for R&D for a custom catback. I just had my mufflers removed yesterday since they need my exhaust to be in stock form.

As for the drone, it was loud at 2k rpm, but my shop ended up putting in a cross pipe, which you can see in the pictures. This significantly decreased the droning. I have sound clips of the exhaust, just PM me your email address and I will send it over!

I know this setup is for F10, so I am willing to work out a deal!

Looking to get $575 obo for this setup! Prefer local So Cal pick up due to the size of this thing!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0