Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
i wouldnt deny that BMW is looking at forced induction into additional models in their lineup...however if you look at the first pic, its not an intake....you can see its a decal of sorts to make it appear as an additional opening.
if they were to add additional intakes, im sure the designers whould just expand the exsisting opening rather that add the two goofy looking ones in the pic. Am i the only one that thinks it looks a little wacky??
cheers, shiggy
i dont know how one would ever think those were new intakes... they obviously scream "camo". and i cant wait for BMW to release a M5TT. That much power under the hood.... well, needless to say, BMW will keep its title. i was never worried, i knew the engineers at BMW were not just going to sit back and take it in the rear. now, the question is: how much hp u think they can turn out? im going to say about 70 extra? i dunno... but shit i cant wait to hear more lol!

BMW FTMFW!