06-15-2018, 11:19 PM   #1
535XrayIndigo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Angry Where to get injectors? rock auto out of stock

Hey all,

First post as an E61 owner. Had a 1 series prior. I got a 535xi wagon in dark blue. (Non-unicorn)

Got it home from an 900 mile drive and smelled gas. The fuel sending unit had a crack near the base of the nipple on top. Replaced it while the tank was nearly full. I ended up getting some dirt in the connection on top of the new one, got what I could out of it and thought that would be enough.

The reason I thought it would be fine is because I though there was another filter under the car to catch the remaining. In further researching it appears that’s just on the diesels. So now the car takes 4-5 seconds to start. And has a slightly bumpy idle

It’s not the end of the world, however I know that the only option is to have them removed and refurbished or just replace them. As the car has 88000 miles I would rather get new ones.

Anyway, rock auto is out of stock? I have google searched the part number and everywhere else is too. . I was looking at FCP euro, however at 2.5 times the price for a lifetime warranty is hard to justify.

Help!?!?!

Thanks,
Matthew
Appreciate 0