Thread: Devil Eyes
View Single Post
      10-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
DKNewYork
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07' M5, 17' X5M

Devil Eyes

I bought John's pre LCI headlights a while back. Swapped them out with mine. Replaced all the white LEDs on mine to red ones. Replaced the AE to red also.

Finally the rain has subsided. I swapped out my White Eyebrow headlights with the Red Eyebrow headlights today.

The pictures doesn't do them justice. In person they glow bright red without any hint of white. In the pictures and video they look whiter. I am going to get pulled over in these. When I drive with them, I'm going to unplug the eyebrow and with the Xenons on. The red Angel eyes aren't that noticable from far away. I think I'm going to put on the White Eyebrow all the time. When I want to show them off at meets or whenever someone wants to see them I'll switch them out. We took out the headlight so many times, we can swap them out in 5-8 minutes total.

Drove by John's place to pick up some 6000K D2S today and drove past a cop without the eyebrows on of course. No problem. If I had the eyebrows on it'll be a different story.

Devil Eyes for Red and Angel Eyes for the White.

Here is a video of the Devil Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lVhX-Z-LH8

Here are the pics. I'll see if I can get a better camera to show the true color.