View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
Echunile
Rep
Drives: 2009 528i

Question: E60 ACM Module + USB/AUDIO + Front Camera + Rear Camera

Hello Everyone...

Let me introduce myself, My name is Tito and I am new here to the forum...
mainly because I just purchased my 2009 BMW 528I and I am loveing it.. Ive always owned germans car (Jetta,R32) but Ive moved up to the big dogs now and the performance and handling is like no other.

The car is mission the USB/AUDIO Interface, so is basically lacking a USB port so I can plug up my iPhone/Ipod. So Ive decided to add the ACM Module Retrofit Kit from Euro Active http://euroactiveparts.com/bmw-acces...-retrofit-kit/ Ive read that NO CODING is required so am hoping on that.. I will be buying the unit this weekend so I will be focusing on a good front/rear cameras... BMW wants ridiculous $for them, so anyone has done this retrofit and has had their cameras working for a while they can recommend?
I notice the ACM Module unit has capability to add the USB/AUDIO has anyone done this? can anyone point me to the proper part# ?
I will be posting this project, anyone that has done this before or has really good insight on what is being done please post your thoughts and recommendations...

Ohh and yes here is a picture of her............. :cool pics:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0